360's mlg dank introduction v4.20

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 360nopescope, Oct 27, 2017.

?

is staff awsome

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. yes

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. yes

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. maybe

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 360nopescope

360nopescope Active Member

HELLO GUYS!

I thought, now that I resigned from staff. I would make a new introduction for the people that don't know me.

My ign is 360nopescope, I have been part of the community for about 3 years. I was on here at the start of the server and I will stay here till the end.

In my time as staff, I have had pretty much any possible rank. From helper till Admin and from builder to Head-builder. I will always be online to help you guys out with any problems and will always try to be active on the forums or in-game.

Now soME PerSoNAl INforMatIon ekscdee
    I was born in the D4nk Empire of the N3therlands, my nationalty is russian/dutch. I am currently 15 years old and in my exam year for middel school. I've been gaming from 7 Y/O on pc. Currently my favorite game is Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

I also want to let everybody know that the staff team deserves a huge shout-out for their work.
    They are putting a lot of time in this server to help everyone out.

Now I'm going back to livin ma dank life.

360 out xd

WatInDaWorld and PawlerBear like this.
  2. PawlerBear

PawlerBear Guest

We are glad that you are still sticking around <3 :p
    And thank you :oops:<3

3. bensku1

bensku1 Active Member

nice to have you here.

4. PmBlue

PmBlue Member

Agreed. You have been around forever, would hate to see you leave! Also, i agree that the staff team has been doing great. There is a staff member online like 80-90% of the time. Thats not common with many servers!

5. 360nopescope

360nopescope Active Member

Also something I forgot to mention.

Everyone should give a big shout-out to the owners, they have put so much time and so much money into the server. Its just unbelievable.
    And that so we all could have a good time!

6. PmBlue

PmBlue Member

yea thanks! We need like a owner appreciation day like once a month

7. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

360 I'm so glad ur staying with us, u will always be a staff member to me dude

8. Didn't know you were Dutch... Thanks a lot for your work! Really sad to see you go... Stay DANK and DON'T BE A NORMIE!!:):)
    (P.S. Dutch doesn't have Indonesia or Suriname anymore so its not a not empire :()
    (P.P.S. Come Back maybe?)
    (P.P.P.S. Here just for da DANKS m8)
    (P.P.P.P.S. I'll stop)
    IceCream out! ______

9. 360 you were the best staff ;o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.