Best Way to Get Gems in Tier 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by yaen01, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaen01

yaen01 New Member

This is a very simple strategy that i did when i was in tier 1. Most people tend to just mining for 4 hours to get 3.5k for tier 2, but i did it differently. My strategy was to kill all the animals in the pen. Pigs and cows drop meat which can be sold for 0.8 gems, it might seem like a small ammount but when you get an axe, and spam it for a long time it you will get a lot of meat. Try targeting the cows, because they drop leather too, and that sells for 1.8 gems! Good Luck! :D

If you want more tips just PM me. ;)

2. Raider

Raider King of Posts

How fast did it take you to get the gems needed for tier 2 assuming you bought tier 2 and not buy something else with your gems

3. yaen01

yaen01 New Member

1.5 hours

4. firephoenix90

firephoenix90 Member

Also for an easy way to get to tier 2 is just to farm mushrooms or (if you are able to) Raid.

5. yaen01

yaen01 New Member

Yea, in my opinion raiding is the best one to make money, however it's only a thing for 10 minutes every hour. I just liked killing animals at that time, because it was better than mining, and it was super effortless.

6. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

you could go to the wood farm as u earn more money on average from the wood farm :)

7. firephoenix90

firephoenix90 Member

Well raiding is a nice bounus because the minimum gems you can get is 1k.

8. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

yeh. it is a fast way of getting gems but between raiding u can go 2 the wood farm if ur low tier

9. Raider

Raider King of Posts

True, what weapon do you use for killing the animals?

10. yaen01

yaen01 New Member

I mined for a minute wood and cobblestone, and then crafted a lot of them, because they break fast.

11. Vapples

Vapples Member

Also, a little pro-tip for those mining in lower tier mines, break any glowstone you can. It's a real money maker in tier 1. If you are worried about light sources; remember that you can punch a redstone block to make it emit light.

graverobber1 likes this.
  12. Mattb2291

Mattb2291 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.