Could you add higher regular enchants to be find-able when buy ce's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 911witherking, Mar 10, 2019.

?

add higher level regular enchants?

1. add higher regular ce's for buy with gems

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. stick to the regular enchants you get from a enchantment table

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 911witherking

911witherking New Member

Could they add enchants like efficiency, protection, unbreaking, sharpness, that are higher than level 5 for being to be bought with gems? so have a shop were you could buy higher level regular enchants? so if you wanted to get eff 8 on a pick you could just buy it from this shop instead of buying it from a player who has a rank

2. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

Right now we don't have anything that is capable of doing that. But I am sure in the future we could do something like this as long as Ice and Peakee agree with this. If they don't then it wont be implemented but I personally think this is a good idea (only efficiency and unbreaking in my mind as donors should still have good items for what they paid for)

3. 911witherking

911witherking New Member

i agree about the donors but this is for when the donors aren't willing to sell and players want to earn it with there gems

4. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

If donors don't get good value for what they pay for then the server will not be able to exist. Buying ranks is what makes the server be able to stay up. If none donors and donors could get the same thing in game there would be no point in the donor kits and the majority of people wouldn't buy the rank and therefore the server wouldn't be able to stay up. Hence why I stated I think only efficiency and unbreaking