Crazy Kingdoms (New Server)

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMystery, Nov 24, 2019.

1. TheMystery

TheMystery Sr. Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator Moderator

This post is a export from the Craft of Clans discord.
    Post by Peakee
    [​IMG]

2. ColaCake84

ColaCake84 New Member

Omd i've waited too long for this and to hear a new server! I can't explain the emotion and feelings i have right now! can't wait till it comes out, do you know how i can get the IP of the server when it does come out! I really can't wait to play!! ahaha

3. TheMystery

TheMystery Sr. Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator Moderator

Once that information is released more information will be posted

4. ColaCake84

ColaCake84 New Member

Thats all great but whats the craft of clans/crazy kingdoms discord and when could i expect the server to come out? Because at the moment I'm revising for my GSCE :L

Don't want to sound like a twelve year old but I am very excited about this server and because i've waited way too long for this I really need to know when the server will be getting released.

Will there also be a website I can look at to browse the ranks? due to consideration on buying a rank?
    and is the server still coming out in later December?

And thanks to all the staff for providing us with this server?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  5. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

There is not any links to any server shop or anything yet when there is to be informed about it asap join the coc discord :D

6. ColaCake84

ColaCake84 New Member

I've go no idea how to join on it on my phone got any idea?

Whats the link?

and is the server is going to get released in late December still?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  7. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

it is going to be released in january i believe. and the link is https://discord.gg/YYQa68F

8. 911witherking

911witherking New Member

any new news about the server i do not have the discord plz update the forums with news as it comes?!