Hello, darlings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brain_Loxely, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brain_Loxely

Brain_Loxely New Member

I'm Brain Loxely (username Brain_Loxely), but some of you probably know me by the username Jaamry.

Real quick explanation why I have a different account: My mother made my brother, father, and I a joint account several years ago, and I've finally gotten the money and gotten around to buying an account for myself... after I get to tier 3 mine... :p

Anyway! I'm a knitter, writer, and fangirl, and I've been called a grammar "Nazi" because I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to grammar and spelling (though I'm nowhere near mistake-free).

I'm super happy to be here!

~ Brain

2. JustinKite

JustinKite Guest

Well welcome (to your new account), and I'm glad to see there's another grammar nazi around. xd

3. PawlerBear

PawlerBear Guest

Welcome! Hope you have fun with your new account! :p

4. Kiki

Kiki Sr. Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hello and welcome, everyone just calls me Kiki. So, what kind of knitting do you like to do? I have never had the patience for it. :p

5. Brain_Loxely

Brain_Loxely New Member

I've done a lot: scarves, hats, wristwarmers. I've been working on a pair of trousers, but they're so difficult! xD Right now, I'm trying to make a manta ray.

6. Raider

Raider King of Posts

Welcome Brain_Loxely hope you have a wonderful time on the server

7. theminer606

theminer606 Member

We hope you enjoy your time on the server.

8. Brain_Loxely

Brain_Loxely New Member

Thank you, everyone!!

9. LordFoxyPanda

LordFoxyPanda Member

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, but, welcome to the server! I'm also very annoyed by misspellings and such. Just ask PawlerBear. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.