Hello There!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vapples, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vapples

Vapples Member

Hello All!

Hello players new and old! The name is Vapples and I have been a member of this server since January 2015. I finally decided to boot MC back up, and as I was scrolling through the menus, I noticed that the server was back up. Filled with excitement, I hopped on and noticed a host of new features with 'missions' being the favorite of the new batch. I plan on applying for helper in the near future (the declining server dissuaded me last year.) If ya see me in-game, feel free to chat and/or ask about things. I'd be glad to help! :)

That's all for now folks! See you on the server!
    ~ Vapples

2. jmills321

jmills321 New Member

i joined around april 2015 Remember when there were only 4 tiers (or maybe 5) and they were all floating islands with bridges leading to eachother that were able to be exploited easily? back in the early days ah the memories

Vapples likes this.
  3. Vapples

Vapples Member

Yep! Such a long while ago though. I forgot if that was the time when the factions were Ninja, Bandits, etc.

4. Fox

Fox Member

Welcome, hope to see you around :D

Vapples likes this.
  5. Vapples

Vapples Member

I saw you standing atop the bushes in the capital. I did a little dance before continuing on. Hope you have the best of times!

6. Fox

Fox Member

:) thank you, you too

7. PrinceAstro

PrinceAstro New Member

Welcome! You are an "OG" as many would say. See ya round!

Vapples likes this.
  8. Vapples

Vapples Member

An OG huh? Hope to see you around as well!

9. Gvili

Gvili Member

Hiya Vapples, I want to be a helper as well and I was part of the old server also! :)

10. Vapples

Vapples Member

Cool to hear! When did you join?

11. Gvili

Gvili Member

I joined in the 2015 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.