How To Make Thousands Of Gems In One Hour!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Joker1738, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joker1738

Joker1738 New Member

Mine A lot Of Gold Get Some Apples Turn Them Into Gapples And Sell Them!It Is That Easy!

2. IceDragon1974

IceDragon1974 Sr. Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator Moderator Recruitment Team

I do not think it will work. You need 8 ingots of gold to make one golden apple. 1 Golden Apple sells for 275 gems. 8 Golden ingots sell for 280 gems. That is 5 gems less. If you buy apples @ 10 gems per apple you lose 15 gems for every golden apple you make. You get more to just sell the 8 ingots. Or am I mistaken?

3. Joker1738

Joker1738 New Member

First of all never buy the apples for it.Second redo ur math.

4. IceDragon1974

IceDragon1974 Sr. Moderator Staff Member Sr. Moderator Moderator Recruitment Team

My math?
    I double check it now. I created 1 golden apple by placing one apple in the middle of the crafting table and surrounding it by 8 golden ingots. It sold for 275 gems. I also sold 8 golden ingots and got 280.

Even if I do not buy the apples I still lose 5 gems by making golden apples. Perhaps I am missing something. How much do you get for one golden apple and how much do you get for 8 gold ingots? Not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand why I lose money doing this.

5. Joker1738

Joker1738 New Member

ok thank u for the feedback <3

6. GoatlyGoat

GoatlyGoat New Member

Hmm, this is good in tier 2. In tier 2 you have gold ores...

7. MrVinix

MrVinix Member

Gold appears in tier 3

8. btw this method doesnt work u lose money

9. MrVinix

MrVinix Member

I'm sorry. I did a mistake. In tier 3 is lapis

10. IceDragon1974

Yes it does not work. You get more gems just selling the gold ingots needed to make golden apples than you get for selling a golden apple.

11. alwill101

alwill101 Member

The only way i can see this working is if you sold them to players but even with that you have to take into fact that you need to find people to buy them and it would take some time lol. it's a supply and demand slope and really your stilling loosing this fight because the demand for Gaps is low to what you would sell them for to make a profit for making them and trying to make up for he time you spent looking for people to sell them to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.