It's Ryan here, just an update on me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CoolDragon123_, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

I'm Ryan or cooldragon123_ as per my ign

I thought I would make this as more of a reintroduction as more players have joined and become part of the community.

I am a nice guy (I hope ;)) and I always love to help people, hence the mod tag. And I will try my best to answer any questions y'all may have. Making sure you guys are happy is what I love to do best, part of that is helpung remove pesky hackets xD. I will always be here to help even on my holiday :D.
    I hope I am approachable and I am always on discord to help you as well, even if I am not able to be in-game.
    The staff team are an amazing group of people which I will always trust 100%, the build team as well (as I am part of the build team (ie builder)). Coc has been a great part of my life for just over a year and peakee and pawla have helped me through thick and thin. Hence why pawla is admin and peakee is owner, ik crazy where the time goes. Pawla always helps anyone and so does peakee. Just know if it's a stupid question peakee will tell ya ;) (just a joke btw)

So yeah that's pretty much me at the moment :D.
    Hope everyone has an amazing day and never forget, fun is what life is about

KazzaRazza likes this.
  2. KazzaRazza

KazzaRazza Administrator Staff Member Administrator Recruitment Team

It has been a pleasure being on the staff team with you Ryan, you are a truly great guy and we are lucky to have you!

3. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

Thanks kazza, I'm so glad I'm on the staff team with everyone, everyone is so nice and caring and idk what I would do without you guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.