Mines Are Not Good Enough! Clashers Lets Go On Strike!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sterliner, May 5, 2017.

?

Should mines improve?

1. Yes, they are not good enough.

30 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. No, they are "ok".

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danieljad9

danieljad9 Member

It's kind of misleading that in the mines warp the picture shows an iron ore when there is no iron to be found. I think they should update it

2. drbloxog

drbloxog New Member

They are decent

3. 300crawfish

300crawfish New Member

Well it seems like I'm late here. :p Are the mines reworked yet? Because I'm preeetttyyy sure you want the lower players still mining, nt mushroom farming or something like that. The mines really still are kind of meh.

4. iiExpozed

iiExpozed New Member

Its a slow way to gain money just how the economy is formed but then again its more challenging!

5. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Lord of them all Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder Recruitment Team

hey guys. they are still making more mines as tier 12+ isn't ready yet. however they could make the mines a little bit more profitable. However it isn't a major issue atm :)

6. PawlerBear

PawlerBear Guest

We have purposely med the mines this way, that way it's not easy to get to tier 10. In other words, you have to work for it. :p

7. RyanRika26

RyanRika26 New Member

I remember the mines although I started this year I saw you tube of it they were OP and the donor mines OMG so good I think that we need to up the mines for more money

8. darcdragon

darcdragon Member

the mines are to much of a grind now

9. Sr_Potatin

Sr_Potatin Member

Pls change the mine @Eriic

10. darcdragon

darcdragon Member

i have been around since nations and i have to say the mines back then were better

11. The mines still havent been buffed /;

12. ShadowLights_

ShadowLights_ New Member

Could you please let this thread die instead of replying, it is already like 5 months old, so no reason in replying here.
    -(Getting tired of the random mail notifications, even though i can stop them.)

13. Peakee

Peakee Guest

Please dont Grave dig post from over 5 Months...
    The mines dont need to be buffed, as if they were buffed everyone would go though too fast.

-Locked-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.