New Role

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aixory, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Aixory

Aixory New Member

Dear CraftOfClans
    Greetings,

I want to suggest to our server to make a new rank called GameMaster and Rank this as administrator but with the more subtle possibilities of this rank to keep the glitch on maps and STAFF and all kinds of things and it will make it easier for administrator not always be connected and take care of everything very simple will be people in the group Its called GameMaster does not really know if you will get this offer but it would be great if we do it I would very much like to see comments from everyone
    Please write down your opinion Thank you for reading my message.:)

2. Raider

Raider King of Posts

I don't exactly understand what you mean by this new rank called GameMaster... isn't it just the same thing as admin? The staff team has people like helpers and mods to keep track of glitches on maps and report them to the admins, if not players who also report glitches. So could you tell us what is the job of a GameMaster?

3. Aixory

Aixory New Member

I meant with new role like a new "Rank" named GM and it’s really will help the admins to focus on there else job if there have any? And GM can to do same what Admins do but with less permissions.

4. Kade

Kade Helper Staff Member Helper

I am so confused...

So you are suggestion that the admins make a new role that has the exact same perms as the Sr. Mod role?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. Galaxy

Galaxy Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I am really confused. Can you please explain. So you are saying to make a role that is like Admin but with less perms? The first thing that comes to mind when you say that is Sr. Mod. It is a rank below admin and a rank above Mod and two ranks above Helper if you are not aware. They are like Admins with less perms... Correct me if i am wrong BUT you are discribing Sr. Mod but just a different name?

6. I think he is saying he wants to change Sr.Mod to GameMaster? Whats the point of that?

7. PmBlue

PmBlue Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello everyone, and thank you for your suggestion @Aixory. We already have a staff role like this called Senior Modorator though. And to everyone else, remember to try to give positive criticism and try to build on suggestions.

8. Raider

Raider King of Posts

I would have thought a game master would be a staff member who organizes minigames and challenges, but if you mean a staff rank with more perms than mod and less than admin who keeps track of all the things going on with the server then you mean Sr. Mod

9. PmBlue

PmBlue Moderator Staff Member Moderator

yup. There is already a event team @Raider :D so both roles are made. But again, thanks for the suggestion!