OG player just checkin in.

Discussion in 'General' started by Logan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Logan

Logan New Member

Remember those days man, when the server was packed to the rim. When zombieslayer wasnt even a god damn helper at the time. When there wasnt a million kits and witch rank was still a thing. When me and classyguy21 were the top players and some of the richest to be on, always being asked for items. Remember me ZombieSlayer? It's canadiancows64, you still got me on skype. Hows it going? Most of the people looking at this dont even know what im talking about, most of the staff that are here now dont even know what im talking about rn. Man this server was so much fun man.... When was the forums even made? My account is so god damn old, it was made over 2 years ago...

2. TheMystery

TheMystery Helper Staff Member Helper

Hey nice to see an old og member who is still around. Just wondering are you still playing as i would love to meet you on the server :)

3. IceDragon1974

IceDragon1974 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi Logan (canadiancows64). Nice to hear from a veteran player. I joined May 2017. The server went through a lot of changes and even though it appears as if there is not much going on, I can assure you that Peakee (the owner) is working real hard in the background with some great ideas for this server. Would like to see you on at some stage