Questions On Raiding??

Discussion in 'Raiding' started by iiExpozed, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiExpozed

iiExpozed New Member

People have had trouble with raiding saying they can't do this or that well im here to answer your questions! If I dont answer your question then just list a reply in this thread and I should respond soon enough.

First of all to raid you need to be TH2! To upgrade you will need Gems,Gold,And Elixir! But a quick way to earn that fast is if it you didnt the tutorial npc when you go to /spawn. It should be right behide you when you spawn in but It gives you a free expansion and also gives u 3k to buy the gold pump and the elixir pump and I dont remember if it also upgrades your Th to level 2 either.

Assuming that you have TH2 done you will have to wait for wartime. Wartime is every 50 minutes but it only last 10 minutes. The average raiding you can do is 5 raids, but remember thats average you can still do my raids within the short amount of time but you can also do less raids depending how hard the raid is.

During wartime which is 10 minutes, You have to wait 2 minutes before during another raid. Its a little glitched so just wait 1-2 minutes then type in /raid again. Most of the time it will not put it in a raid even tho it says its queued so make sure you do /raid to be safe.

Hope I answered your questions and if you have more that I didnt answer post a reply in this thread and ill reply! <3

hartogjan likes this.
  2. CoolDragon123_

CoolDragon123_ Peakees Slave Staff Member Sr. Moderator Builder

the server has to find a base of roughly the same level as u and it can take a while if there are no too many bases the same tier as urs

3. Raider

Raider King of Posts

The problem with this is... When you go high enough th pretty much people make their bases unraidable so I think they need to nerf things like bombtower and mortar cause they do wayyyyy to much damage, and wizard tower probably as well

4. Killer_2020

Killer_2020 New Member

I agree:p, some villages are unraidible
    !!! Love This Server <3 !!!!

5. Killer what town hall are you? Hes talking about high town halls ^^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.